EMBASSY OF URUGUAY IN SWEDEN
TRADE AND INVESTMENT
The Embassy of Uruguay to Sweden is the diplomatic representation to the Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Denmark and Norway) and it has as main objectives:
- Strengthen bilateral relations with the three countries on shared democratic values and respect for Human Rights and by supporting multilateralism,
- Facilitate educational, scientific, technological and environmental exchanges and international cooperation,
- Promote trade and investment opportunities by providing information, analysis and presentations to the business community,
- Offer consular assistance and maintain regular contact with Uruguayan nationals, and,
- Organize cultural exchanges and activities.
The Uruguayan authorities have announced that valid from November 1st, 2021, the following foreign citizens will be allowed to enter Uruguay: - fully vaccinated foreign citizens, in the last 9 months, and the consequent immunity period completed; - foreign citizens...
Today, Uruguay Viceminister, Carolina Ache, and Sweden State Secretary, Robert Rydberg, held HLC and agreed to renew bilateral Road Map 2021-25 to advance further political, trade and investments, cooperation and multilateral relations to promote democracy, support...
Due to the current covid-19 emergency, the Government of Uruguay announced on February 1st of 2021 the following measures regarding entering to Uruguay: 1) The borders of Uruguay are open to all Uruguayans citizens, foreign citizens residents in Uruguay and foreign...
Monday to Friday
10:00 – 17:00
+46 8 660 31 96
Monday to Friday
10:00 – 13:00
+46 8 660 31 97
Phone: +46 70 449 18 30